Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Big Day

I'm here in Clearwater Florida, just across the bay from Tampa. Its lovely and warm and rainy here. A nice change from the much cooler Midwest. I love being at MANA. This conference always has such a lovely feel to it- the midwives give off good energy. I'm putting the finishing touches to my powerpoint and adding to my list of AV needs. I'm hoping to show the 17 minute video Lucy and Larry fed-exed from London. So far I've haven't seen it but I'm hoping to get some good help here to get it up and going. I've been praying and meditating to give my audience a worthwhile experience. I want it to be powerful and inspiring for them. I'm really looking forward to doing the presentation in about 3 hours. Thanks, Dear Readers for all your well-wishes.

No comments: