Friday, January 25, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

By the time this is read, I should be on my way to Washington DC to attend the US Breastfeeding Committee Annual Conference. I am attending with 4 others from my state. I'm quite excited to attend for the first time. I'm hoping to get exposed to some great research, and to hear something about lactation supportive workplace practices (an emphasis this year). This will be the first conference in a very long time, that I've attended without a kiddo in tow. I will enjoy being able to just soak in the ambiance of hanging out for three days with hundreds of other lactation enthusiasts. Can't wait to report back what I've learned. If you happen to be attending, look for me to say hello. I've met readers in person at every conference I've attended since starting this blog!

3 comments:

kirsten said...

Sherry, thank you so much for the delicous baked goodies brought up by your (very lovely) mom. It was such a sweet, timely surprise during an otherwise bleak time.

kirsten said...

Sherry, thank you so much for the delicous baked goodies brought up by your (very lovely) mom. It was such a sweet, timely surprise during an otherwise bleak time.

LaborPayne said...

You are so very welcome.