Saturday, July 12, 2008

Living La Vida Loco

Yes, Dear Reader
You have been abandoned. Between my new teaching gig and getting ready for Las Vegas on Monday, I have not had a spare moment to write. I really like teaching, but as I assign my first grades, I'm seeing the down side. I've been using the Navelgazer's blog to teach them about midwifery. Writing curriculum has consumed me. On top of all that, my business is booming. I'll have to see if really have the intestinal fortitude for success. My mother is going with me to LV. I'm looking forward to 3 days with her. I have to return early because I have classes to teach, but it will be nice to get away if I can refrain from worrying about my nursing students, and my baby, and my business, and my clients, and my husband, and... (okay, maybe it won't be so nice- but collecting a check for speaking will be. I'll be talking about maternal/child health during a disaster. Did I mention I haven't finished my powerpoint...

No comments: