Here are the rules for being tagged:
RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
You asked for it, you got it: eight things about me you probably didn't need to know:
- I'm tall (for a girl) and love it. I tower over most women and half the men I know even though I'm only 5'7'' I like the feeling of taking up space in the world.
- I have a fetish for the tops of bald men's heads. It started when my husband decided to shave his head after his hair started to thin. Now, every time I walk by a guy sitting down with a smooth bald head, I'm tempted to bend down and kiss it. (Fortunately my husband lets me kiss his smooth shaven head as much as I want!)
- I speak competitively. For the past 3 years I've entered speech contests hosted by Toastmasters International. I've even won some competitions.
- I'm a cat lover. I haven't been without a pet cat since the age of 20.
- My favorite show on TV is "60 Minutes." I try never to miss it.
- I'm a compulsive journaler. I have boxes and boxes of old journals I've kept since I was 18. I usually have 2-3 going at a time. I don't know if I should put it in my Will to destroy them upon my death, or let my kids have at it.
- I throw myself a birthday party every year! People plan on it all year round. I include reading the poetry I've written the preceding year.
- I'm secretly writing a naughty romance novel. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.