Monday, October 02, 2006

The Angst of Uncertainty

I'm tiring more easily these days. Its nice to be home and not running around to appointments though. I'm working on press releases and drumming up PR for the upcoming birth/documentary. I feel a sense of angst- not sure why- all the birth blogs have been so heavy and downbeat of late. I should probably stop reading them for a while, but I can't- too addicted. Will what I'm doing make even a drop in the bucket's difference? I just don't know. All I know is I love birth and want to make a difference. I'm offering all that I can- hoping there will be an impact.

2 comments:

Louisa said...

Right on! you gotta retreat sometimes to a one mama/birth/baby at a time. It's right that at the moment you should be focussing on yourself and your baby. I'm so excited about your documentary. It might just be a step to furthering home birth and normal birth more generally. AT least it's a counter measure to all those dreadful baby story episodes which make me so crazy!

LaborPayne said...

Louisa,
You have no idea how much you lift my spirits! Now I believe you're overdue for another post on your blog- don't keep us waiting!