Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Have Chux, Will Travel

I lost a little bit of mucus plug this morning and have been cramping throughout the day. My son really saved my bacon. I had two classes to teach today and he came through and taught both of them for me. What a relief. I came home after helping him get started with the first one and packing for the second one. Now I can concentrate on getting my house ready for the birth. My birth kit came in the mail today (in the nick of time) so I'll be busy setting things up and cooking some more. Don't know if this will turn into real labor yet, I just want to be ready if it does. The kids are all at school and hubby's at work. Its nice to have some quiet time.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

sending you, if nothing else, peaceful, blissful, restful quiet-at-home vibes. :)

Louisa said...

October 11 is a good day to have a baby. Its my birthday today. My friend had her c-section this morning. Sigh. It would be lovely if you met your baby today at home. That would just be perfect. Rest up mama, you and your babe are in my thoughts.

Mimi said...

Yay! Wonderful news.

We called our birth kit the "birth in a box". May it be used for your baby soon!

Anonymous said...

I just found you today via a comment you left on Sage Femme's site (I think) and read many, many of your posts. I'm sad that I haven't been able to share this incredible journey in real-time with you. But I'm looking forward to greeting you at journey's end. Peace, love and rest.

LaborPayne said...

Thanks everyone for your well wishes- I'll keep you posted!

LaborPayne said...

By the way, Happy birthday Louisa! Hope it was wonderful for you.