Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Meditation

I sit here profoundly grateful for my life and those who fill it:
my husband, whom I am blessed to share this life with
my baby Josiah who breaks my heart with his beauty and stregnth
all my other children who are so bright and healthy
my grandchildren who are well rooted and grow strong
my parents and grandmother who love me and keep me grounded
my sisters and thier families who fill my life to the very edges
my in-laws who gird us up and provide a strong support
my friends who keep me vigilent and accountable
my two cats and dog who give love and companionship so freely
all those in my life who freely share who they are and what they have
my creature comforts of hearth and home
my will to give, to take, to produce
my sense of mission
my saviour
my vision
me

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful list.